domingo, 15 de septiembre de 2019

Post 1: A country I would like to visit


Wow… Honestly, one of my dreams is visit a lot of countries because there are beautiful and interesting; but the first country in my list is South Korea because I really love its culture and I would like know more about it, so the best way to make that dream come true is get a trip to there.
In fact, I know a few very curious things about South Korea, for example the most popular style of music is called K-POP which have a lot  of groove and dance, indeed, every song have their own  choreography, besides the rutine of artists is so estrict because the managers are so cruel.
On the other hand, I know how to write Korean words and I know about some important monuments like:"changgyeonggung” which belongs to the dynasty Joseon.

Now if you ask to me what would I do there I would answer: taste many differents types of food and drinks as kimchi or bulgogi.
I would study and live in South Korea because the scientists have more opportunities to work and grow as academic, also I could meet my idols like Zelo or hyungwon, but there is one problem: in university they are very demanding and that’s make me feel so scared.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario